Strategic planning with nonprofit and public organizations begins with a deep respect for and appreciation of the organization’s work, and the belief that the leaders of the strategic effort along with key stakeholders hold the wisdom and commitment to bring the work to a successful conclusion.
Each project is uniquely designed to meet the client’s specific needs, priorities, timeline, and budget, and creates countless opportunities to engage stakeholders using the most appropriate methods and techniques to ensure robust contributions.
Click on the photos or links below for more information. Also see Inclusive Public Engagement projects for more intensive stakeholder engagement efforts.
- MN Department of Commerce
- Minnesota State Arts Board and Regional Arts Councils
- University of Minnesota Extension Center for Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources
- University of Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- League of Minnesota Cities Board of Directors
- Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition
- Three Rivers Park District
- Society of North American Goldsmiths
- IAP2 Legacy Project
- University of Minnesota Morris
- Animal Humane Society